Advancing the Art of Orthopedic Care
The Center for Advanced Orthopedics' goal is to always provide you with the highest quality of care with the least amount of risk. Our highly trained staff is focused on your care as an individual with an emphasis on a personal touch. Conservative treatment options including immobilization, therapy, and selective injections are routinely utilized prior to considering surgical intervention. When surgery is necessary, specialty training by our physicians ensures that your procedure will be performed with the most up-to-date techniques and treatment. If you do request or require surgery, we will provide you with information on the type of procedure, any potential risks, and the post-surgical rehabilitation process.
Our Physicians have combined excellence in the following areas:
- Foot & Ankle Surgery - Board Certified surgeon with comprehensive knowledge in the most successful and innovative techniques.
- Sports Medicine - Extensive experience in the treatment of overuse & trauma-induced injuries drawing on years of specialized, interdisciplinary care.
- Fracture Care - Our highly trained Physicians and staff provide full diagnostic and radiological services, casting and splinting.
- General Orthopedic Surgery -If surgery is required - we are qualified to treat both pediatric and adult musculoskeletal systems with state-of-the-art medical and surgical care.
- Joint Replacement Surgery - We specialize in Total Joint Replacement (TJR) Surgery utilizing the most current & specialized orthopaedic care available.
- Arthroscopic Surgery - We utilize minimally invasive Arthroscopic procedures, when possible, to lessen trauma and speed recovery time.