Patients MUST Comply with the following restrictions until further notice:
- Entry through the Physicians Office Building Entrance of Anderson Hospital
- Wear a cloth mask covering the nose and mouth
- NO Visitors with you at your appointment unless medically necessary or under the age of 18.
- If you or your family member needs additional assistance please feel free to speak directly to our office to make arrangements prior to your appointment.
- Wash Hands thoroughly before and after your appointment.
- Limit gathering in the waiting room.
- If you do NOT have an appointment, CALL our office at 618-288-9460. Walk-ins will NOT be permitted at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your cooperation. The health and safety of our staff, surgeons and patients is our TOP priority.
The Center for Advanced Orthopedic’s goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality of care. Our highly trained staff is focused on the patient as an individual with an emphasis on personal touch.
Our main office, conveniently located in the St. Louis metro east, is in the Physician’s Building attached to the Anderson Hospital in Maryville, IL. We also see patients at our three additional locations in Staunton, Bethalto and Highland, IL.
“These people are great! Great doctors, great staff!!!”