Patients MUST Comply with the following restrictions until further notice:
- Entry through the MAIN Entrance of Anderson Hospital
- Wear a cloth mask covering the nose and mouth
- NO Visitors with you at your appointment unless medically necessary or under the age of 18
- Wash Hands thoroughly before and after your appointment.
- Limit gathering in the waiting room.
- If you do NOT have an appointment, CALL our office at 618-288-9460. Walk-ins will NOT be permitted at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation. The health and safety of our staff, surgeons and patients is our TOP priority.
The Center for Advanced Orthopedic’s goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality of care. Our highly trained staff is focused on the patient as an individual with an emphasis on personal touch.
Our main office, conveniently located in the St. Louis metro east, is in the Physician’s Building attached to the Anderson Hospital in Maryville, IL. We also see patients at our two additional locations in Staunton and Highland, IL.
“These people are great! Great doctors, great staff!!!”