If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow time for any new patient paperwork to be completed.
To save some time at your first appointment, you can access our NEW PATIENT PACKET on this website. Simply print out the packet, and bring the completed documents with you to your appointment. Please bring these items with you to your first appointment:
- Insurance Card
- X-rays related to your condition
- List of medications you take
- Referral from other physician, if applicable
- Applicable specialist co-payment
To assist in containing medical costs, please remember:
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. If you do not have your co-payment at the time of service, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- The Center for Advanced Orthopedics accepts, Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Monthly payments can be arranged. Please contact our billing office @ 866-724-6658 for payment arrangement inquiries.
We will submit medical claims to your insurance company on your behalf. If you need to update your insurance information or you have questions about a billing statement you have received, please contact our billing office directly at (866) 724-6658.
If you have a HMO plan, be certain to have a referral from your Primary Care Physician. We accept the following insurance plans:
If you are injured at work, or you are making a claim under Worker’s Compensation, state law requires written authorization from your employer or worker’s compensation insurance carrier PRIOR to treatment. If prior authorization is not received, your appointment will be rescheduled.
Disability, FMLA or Insurance forms that need to be completed by our staff or Physicians will be completed within 48 hours of your appointment or from the time you drop them off at our office. There is a $10 charge PER FORM for these documents.
If you have a medication refill request, please have your pharmacy fax a request to our office at (618) 288-9461. Please allow 24 hours for refills to be completed. Keep in mind that we will only process medication refills during regular business hours.