If you are a new patient, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow time for any new patient paperwork to be completed.
To save some time at your first appointment, you can access our new patient packet below. Simply print out the packet, and bring the completed documents with you to your appointment.
Please provide 24 hour notice if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time. Our staff will reschedule your appointment accordingly.
The safety of our patients and staff is our #1 priority. In accordance with Anderson Hospital and the Madison County Health Department, we request you comply with the following recommendations in order to make your visit safe and effective.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Please do not arrive earlier unless you are a NEW patient or previously told to do so. This will maintain our waiting room capacity and allow for appropriate social distancing.
- You may bring ONE additional support person with you to your appointment. Only one patient and ONE support person are allowed in the waiting room and exam room. All others are asked to remain in their vehicle or in the hospital waiting area in the Physician’s Office Building entrance.
- Utilize our provided hand sanitizer upon entry and prior to departure from the office.
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth regardless of your vaccination status.
- Please respectfully reschedule your appointment if you have been experiencing fever, cough or loss of taste/smell. We will gladly reschedule your appointment pending a negative COVID test or improvement in symptoms.
- Please contact your primary care physician for COVID symptom concerns.